Author Topic: Jet Pump with CSV  (Read 3960 times)

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
Jet Pump with CSV
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:08:36 PM »
Dear Bob,

Well... I've had my system installed now for almost 2 months and would like to share the experience with the forum. So here goes...

First, Bob was extremely helpful in many different ways. In addition to all the sound advice, he pre-assembled and pressure tested the system before shipping it to me. The system arrived quickly and was straight forward to install. Within a few hours I had the old system removed and the new one hooked up. At my request, Bob had pre-set the CSV to 65psi and I fine tuned the pump cut-in/cut-off to 55/75.

The system is working perfectly and the constant 65 psi water is AWESOME!!! The pump come on AND stays on until the water usage stops and the pressure tank refills. No more short cycling! I highly recommend the CSV1Z!

The last test will be to see what happens with the electricity bill. I'm hoping that the continuous running of the larger pump will use less electricity than the horrible short cycling that was occuring with the older and smaller pump. Time will tell...

Thanks again to Bob. I highly recommend his advice and service to all!!!!

Regards,

-- John