Author Topic: Pside-Kick is a Great Product  (Read 3365 times)

WaterStar

• View Profile
Pside-Kick is a Great Product
« on: July 23, 2012, 04:10:34 PM »
I bought and installed the pSide-Kick with the electronic display. This is a wonderful product. I was having so many problems with my well pressure switch and 82 gallon water pressure tank. I think my pressure tank had a bladder leak resulting in the pressure switch 220v arcing (water hammering) that sounded like the water system was going to tear apart. I did Google research and talked to a another pressure water tank manufactor representative who said that he had hear great things about the Cycle Stop Valve System. The price for the entire Cycle Stop Valve system was cheaper than  buying another top grade 82 gallon water pressure tank. This was a great decision for me since my family and I are very happy since we can water the lawn and take a shower without impacting the pressure. This constant valve works great and seems like magic in its knowing how to
maintain 50 psi with different water demands. The Cycle Stop Valve support staff to install the system was great since I have never done any plumbing and electrical work before. If you have any appreciations do your Google research to see that this is a winner product. A Happy customer "Collins".

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
Re: Pside-Kick is a Great Product
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
It is things like this that make us say, "our customers are our best salespeople".  Thanks so much for the good reference.  Most people never come back to say how good it is working, because it is working really well so they never think about their water system again.

I think I am going to make a forum just for references and move this thread to the top of that list.  Now I just have to figure out how to do that. :(