Author Topic: never believed constant pressure could be so easy  (Read 3362 times)

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
never believed constant pressure could be so easy
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:58:26 AM »
Karen,

I believe you are who I spoke to on the live chat and on the phone earlier today.  I just wanted to let you know I completed the job and everything appears to be working as well, if not better than advertised. 

If what I've seen so far is any indication of what the future holds, I think I may become your unofficial salesman for northeast Indiana.  That valve of yours is awesome.  I would've never believed getting constant pressure from a well system could be so easy and inexpensive. 

This is one time I have to say "Thank Heaven for the internet."  I am impressed to say the least.  My grandpa always taught me that when something seems too good to be true it probably is, so I'll try to control my enthusiasm until we have a chance to really test it out (we will be filling the pool soon), but I have a feeling I'm not going to be disappointed.  Thanks again for all of your help today and to Cary for all of the info he shared with me last week.  I wish everyone had your approach to customer service. 

You guys have been excellent to do business with.

And now if you'll excuse me I have to go start the dishwasher and washing machine, flush all of the toilets, water the lawn and wash the cars. Just kidding.

Thanks again and have a great weekend,
Ron H