Author Topic: Look No Further!  (Read 9500 times)

FChard

• View Profile
Look No Further!
« on: December 08, 2017, 11:23:53 PM »
I bought this system 6 months ago, for use on a shallow well system. It made a huge and welcome difference in the dependability and convenience of that system. Subsequently,  our water table dropped, and it was necessary to replace the shallow well system with a submersible pump, which works wonderfully with the CSV. I'm enjoying great, constant water pressure in the house, as well as for irrigation.

Further, I've discovered an amazingly competent, knowledgable friendly and helpful family run business, which by all rights should serve as a model for other companies, which badly need to learn the real value of providing excellent customer service and support, both before and after the sale. I spoke with three employees during the course of my two pump ordeals, and found each one knowledgable and more than able and willing to provide me with exactly the information I needed. Carey Austin, the owner, was especially helpful in educating me about shallow and submersible systems and how they work with the CSV. He even put me on to how to build an inexpensive device to help cool and potentially extend the life of my submersible pump. In addition, he even tolerated my ignorance and responded very promptly to my emails. It's clear that he is absolutely confident in the value of his product, and he patiently provided me with service way beyond the call of duty.

Thanks to CSV I now have a well functioning, dependable water system. I am saving money, conserving energy, and enjoying the convenience of consistently, constant water pressure for my home and yard. Very fantastic from a little 115v, 1/2 hp pump!

If you are looking for real value , affordability, and great serice, you have found a great value in good quality,  consistently dependable, constant water pressure,  and friendly,  extremely competent and helpful support, before and after the sale. Why would anyone need to look any further?

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
Re: Look No Further!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 09:36:59 AM »
Thank you for the kind words.  We really appreciate reviews from those who have had a CSV long enough to see the difference.