Author Topic: what to use  (Read 3958 times)

feng1930

• View Profile
what to use
« on: August 27, 2012, 09:26:38 AM »
i'm a new home owner here in the Philippines, i guess no one here specially where i am located ( Nueva Ecija) , knows anything about this valve.  My problem is the short cycling of my pump. I'm using a half horse power goulds pump and a small pressure tank, maybe in the 25 gallon capacity. Can you advice what specific kind of a valve i should use and how to get it from there to here? Do you have an accredited dealer/supplier here, maybe in Manila?

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
Re: what to use
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 10:13:22 AM »
Hi feng
Thanks for the post.  Our valve is called a disruptive product.  The CSV eliminates pump cycling which makes pumps last longer and use smaller pressure tanks.  So very few pump suppliers will recommend our valve as it knocks them out of selling big tanks, which are no longer needed, and makes everything last longer, so they don’t get to sell as many pumps.

Since you already have a pressure tank and pressure switch, all you need is one of our CSV1A valves.  We have no one in your area that stocks these valves.  So call us directly and we will be glad to help you.  We take credit cards over the phone, but not off our web page.
Thanks
Cary
806-885-4445

feng1930

• View Profile
Re: what to use
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:04:10 PM »
thanks, a friend will be going there, will just ask him to buy it for me and bring it back home, more power