Author Topic: Pressure Like a Five-Star Hotel  (Read 3470 times)

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
Pressure Like a Five-Star Hotel
« on: December 04, 2014, 07:42:01 AM »

Hello,
I purchased and installed one of your valves (CSV1Z) back on 04/01/2011.  April Fool’s Day!!!  I was skeptical, and considering the day I was installing it, I figured it was destined to be a move I would regret.  Well, I think it’s safe to say at this point I couldn’t have been more wrong.  Your valve has done exactly what you said it would do and has performed flawlessly.  I have installed geothermal heating/cooling, all new windows and doors, improved insulation, re-wired and re-plumbed my entire 40+ year-old house, etc., etc.  Each of those items carried a pretty high price tag and delivered a noticeable benefit.  However, from a “bang-for-your-buck” standpoint, your valve takes that prize…uncontested!  Being able to shower and not have to wait for the tank to pump back up in order to have enough pressure to rinse the soap out of your hair may not sound like such a big deal, but it is.  It’s like having municipal water pressure without the disgusting chlorinated “city water”.  It’s like showering at a five-star hotel.  I also didn’t like the price tag or the track record of other “constant pressure” methods.

Thank you again for a great product

Ron H

Columbia City, IN