Author Topic: Chicken Farm tried more tanks, didn't help  (Read 7934 times)

Cary Austin

• Inventor, Owner, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cyclestopvalves.com
Chicken Farm tried more tanks, didn't help
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:27:06 AM »
I am very pleased so far with your cycle stop valve.  I wish I had known about it years ago. I am a chicken farmer in North Alabama.  I usually have to pull my pump at least once a year.  I have ruined several pumps, motors,  bladder tanks, pressure switches, capacitors, relays and check valves over the years. I have  had to learn more than I ever wanted to know about well systems. My 3hp 35 gpm pump has been running for 72 hours and has not cycled one time. If I can get two years out of it I will be well pleased. Your customer service is great,  I forgot the man I talked to but he looked up my pump specs answered my all my questions and was very helpful, even though I am a very small customer. I went to the plumbing store to get new pipe and was telling them what I was going to install and they said I should just install more pressure tanks, I have been down that road. It gives me great satisfaction knowing more than the "experts".  I will recommend your product to all my farming friends. Seeing is believing.

Thank You
Greg Heatherly